Quantum Protocol Zoo:General disclaimer
1. The material and information contained in the protocol zoo don’t consist of original work by the contributors unless specified otherwise. However, the contributors will give proper references wherever possible.
2. The material and information contained in the protocol library are chosen solely because of the contributor's personal choice and familiarity with the content. It doesn’t reflect the importance of any particular protocol, author, and location.
3. The contributor is not responsible for checking the correctness of the protocol/paper presented in the protocol zoo unless the original paper is authored by them. However, it is recommended that the contributor shall choose the published version wherever possible.
4. The reviewer acts as our steering committee to ensure the proper development of the protocol zoo as it expands and is acting on a yearly rotation.
5. The material and information contained in the protocol zoo are not aimed to replace the material presented in the literature.
6. The structure of the protocol zoo is defined by the zoo founders. The sponsors, contributors, and reviewers do not bear any responsibility, however, we thank them for their fruitful comments from the very early stage of the development.
7. The zoo founders or sponsors will take every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly, but takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to the disruption in the (classical) internet or technology involved.
8. The zoo founders, sponsors, and reviewers will not be liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate, incomplete information presented in the zoo.